Your Ad Here

The Mozart of India has proved it yet again!

In recent times, the song, I listened to the most number of times than any other is "Dil Ka Rishta". Truely international composition with a brilliant blend. You listen to the heavy orchestration with a mix of rock kind of feel. The first thought I got is, its a perfect fit for a performance at the "American Idol". What else to say? I wish this finds a place in the Oscar nominations.

The other songs that I listen repeatedly are Tu mere dost and Tu musukura. Lovely songs that we can cherish this lifetime.

I loved the Shano shano remix better than the original version (in my opinion). I'm sure this would be seen in the future dance reality shows.

Zindagi is a soothing lullaby, with the soft rendition by Srinivas.

Mastam mastam, an interesting and soft rythmic song that my dad was tapping while travelling :-) !

Manmohini is another surprise and very interesting piece, that balances the album with genre cycle i guess.

There's nothing I would skip listening to in the album.

Thank you AR for such a gift to us again !!!


http://www.arrahman.com/